- Find us on
- By road:
- Luton is situated on the M1
Junctions 10 (10A) & 11.
Head towards the town centre and park in the The
Mall Shopping Centre car park (main entrance is via
John Street). Exit the shopping centre via the Bute Street (Rail Station) exit, walk up Bute Street
to Guildford Street (100m). We are the second shop on the right.
- Two other car parks are available:
- The "Shoppers" car
park is accessed via Church Street/Hitchen Road. This car park
has several disabled spaces at the West end. The exit is via
- The Silver Street car park is accessed
via Silver Street and Bute Street (via John Street) ** This car park is currently CLOSED **.
- Parking is also available via Midland Road [Multi Storey]
with walkway through to Luton Rail Station (see By rail for further
- Parking is also available accessed from Library Road. There
are steps to Guildford Street.
- NOTE: Station Road is now a drop-off
ONLY (NOT a thru-road).
- NOTE: Guildford Street is now closed
to traffic from Bute St. to the Thistle Hotel access ramp.
- By rail:
- Luton is situated on the Thameslink Bedford to Brighton line.
Exit the station heading towards the Town Centre and cross the
Busway at the pedestrian crossing.
Continue forward using the pedestrian pathway to Bute Street,
then walk past The Hat Factory Arts Centre.
Cross Guildford Street and we are the second shop on the left.